Shadow Assassin Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions Empty Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions

Post by Alias J Thu May 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Here you can tell a little bit about yourself so people can get to know you a little better.

Please post under this if you do, anywhere else and your post will be erased. Thanking you in advance Smile
Alias J
Alias J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions Empty Re: Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions

Post by lionor Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:37 am

Greetings every one my name is lionor i just joined but a day ago. Im a pastry chef in training and have been duleing for a long time since about middle school. My favorite decks are my spirits, harpies, and my madolche. I hope ill be able to help everyone out here as best i can. Also i am in cullinary college so there are days where ill be unavailable. Ill do my best to keep everyone posted
lionor
lionor

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions Empty Re: Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions

Post by AceOfAngelz Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:06 pm

What's up everyone? Please call me Ace. I am a college student going for my a.a.s. in automotive technology. I have been dueling since the game came out but i took a 6 year break to get my priorities straight. I no longer play in rl, but i like the online dueling program so I get my kicks here. My favorite decks are my dinosaur deck and my light themed deck. I get on at least once every 3 days or so and i hope to do big things here =)
AceOfAngelz
AceOfAngelz

Back to top Go down

Post by lionor Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Hey everyone sorry for beign gone for so long my int was turned off for the past 4 days my apologies and so everyone knows ill also be moving this november and i do not know what day we are moving on ill try and keep you all informed as possible we are going to court cause our landlords are being *&^%$. So i hope to see you all soon
lionor
lionor

Back to top Go down

Post by lionor Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:26 am

Hey everyone its lionor im sorry ive been solong gone i have till the end of this month to move out of my house and into a new one sigh im sorry ive barly had anything outside school. so im sosorry. if you all forgive me i ll be back on duelnetwork as soon as i can. i just dont know if ill have int at my new place when i move in or not ill try and kee pyou guys updated as much as i can im so sorry
lionor
lionor

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Shadow Assassins Academy:Introductions Empty IM BACK! AND ONLINE!

Post by lionor Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 am

Hello everyone im sorry i have been gone for so long and i hope that i cna help out now that my fam and i are moved into our new house and i have internet back.
lionor
lionor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down